Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fashionistas Vote!

Hi, all. Sorry for the lag since my last posting - things in my "real" life have been a little bit crazy busy.

Anyway, saw Barack Obama at a rally here last night, and came away feeling completely inspired. This is in no way a political blog, but I must say the most fashionable thing that Hoosiers can do today is vote. I don't care who you vote for, just make your voice heard.

'Nuff said on that front. As promised, I'm posting the photo taken of Be (0f Be & D) and me at the French Pharmacie party a few weeks ago. Fabulous time, fabulous bags, fabulous shoes.

Also, since you know I'm on a "shop local" kick, I will clue you in to a new favorite find - www.farmfreshdelivery.com. This site is all about connecting Indiana farmers, meat producers, dairies and other local food companies (for example, there's a company that makes fresh pastas and sauces) with people in the area who would like to eat fresh, local food. Each week, they put together a bin of whatever produce is in season, along with any meats, dairy items, specialty items, etc. that you would like, and deliver it right to your door. My office has a group doing this, and they drop off all of our bins on Thursday afternoons - just in time for the weekend. Delightful! Summer's just about here, so we can look forward to amazing tomatoes, corn, strawberries and other goodies. Enjoy!

No comments: