Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Comes Early to French Pharmacie

I had one of those moments today where you feel like the Fashion Gods are looking out for you. I decided to head to French Pharmacie today for a last-minute Christmas gift (no, not for myself), and as I walked in, my favorite salesperson Jessica was just getting off the phone with owner Stacy Kosene. Stacy had called to say that all the fall and winter clothing and shoes was now 50% off. That's right, 50%.

So run, don't walk to FP while the selection is still good. I picked up three fabulous dresses, pretty much for the price of one (yay), and the most incredible boots EVER.

I nearly passed on the boots because I got stuck in them in the store - thanks, Jessica, for helping me yank them off - but after a quick consultation with a shoe repair, I think they can be stretched just slightly to accomodate my slightly pudgy calves. And, serious diet season starts in one week, so hopefully my calves will be the first spot to slim down. Unlikely, but you never know. One fashion prayer was answered today; maybe a second one will be, too.

Seriously. Stop reading and go to FP. Now. You'll thank me.

3 comments:

handbag84 said...

Have you worn your new boots yet?

cs-morris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
IndyFashionGirl said...

Yes - I've worn the boots a couple of times now, to rave reviews. And they fit like a glove. The miracle of stretching.