Friday, December 7, 2007

Fun Night at French Pharmacie

French Pharmacie hosted a holiday open house last night, which was of course fabulous. Even though I didn't win any of the door prizes (like a Balanciaga wallet or a cute fur hat), I drank plenty of champagne and made new friends with some fellow fashionistas.

FP has started to receive some resort wear, and it's very cute. Lots of Tory Burch and 3.1 Philip Lim. I purchased a very cute Philip Lim dress that I can wear now with a black turtleneck underneath and some black tights (thanks to Stacy Kosene for that great suggestion), and then pull it out for parties in spring/summer on its own. I think it would be perfect for, say, a wedding on the beach in Naples, FL - should such an event crop up on my social calendar in '08 (fingers crossed).

There's also some GREAT stuff on sale at FP right now, including a ton of jewelry marked down 50%. That's right, 50%. So of course I couldn't resist snapping up a ring I've had my eye on essentially since I moved back here in April. Merry Christmas to me! And it looks great with my new dress.

So if you've still got a little money rattling around in your pocket after your holiday shopping, head to FP and buy yourself something shiny to put in your stocking.

Tonight is First Friday, so I'll be attending the opening of the Indianapolis Art Center show at Barnes & Thornberg (11 S. Meridian), followed by the Harrison Center and possibly Big Car in Fountain Square. Should be fun!

1 comment:

cs-morris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.