Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fall Wishlist

Ok, so I'm totally lusting after a few key items for fall.

1) This amazing ring I saw at French Pharmacie - a big, pink stone set in rose gold. Very minimalist, but makes a statement.

2) Black sequined Tory Burch sheath. Somehow I think I would wear the black version more than I've worn my gold one. I can see it for a "regular" night out with boots. Can you tell I'm rationalizing? Seriously, I don't think it has to be super dressy.

3) Black patent chunky heeled Tory Burch pumps. Very Mary Tyler Moore...

4) Very cute Alice and Olivia dress with brown turtleneck top and slightly sparkly, poofy skirt. I believe I could sport this one to work. Also very MTM (sensing a theme here).

5) Brown Tory Burch leather coat with gold buttons. Gorgeous - with jeans, or dressy.

Now I have a philosophical decision to make. If I'm going to be all about IndyStyle, does that mean I can only shop in Indy? I'm thinking that before I take the plunge and purchase any of these objects of desire, I should at least thoroughly exhaust what's here...hmmmmmmm. At least a trip to French Pharmacie is in order, I think.

No comments: