Friday, March 28, 2008

Well, That Was Easy

So I guess all it really takes to find a cute gladiator sandal is a quick trip over lunch to Circle Center Mall. Leave it to Nine West to interpret the gladiator in a totally wearable, comfortable style. Yet hip.

Just a little over a tenth the price of the Prada version, and I've got a lovely little modified gladiator to take me through spring and summer. Granted, it's not in that sublime gray color, but it's still cool.

I also noted that Nine West has a pretty spot on of the Gucci Sevigny sandal. I'm including photos of both at right...you tell me, is the Gucci version really worth $500 more than the Nine West? I know there's something to be said for owning the original, but really...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I bought the Nine West version and actually tried on the Gucci version and not only was the Nine West about 20x more comfortable but that strip being a touch lower (also the heel being an inch shorter - at least)made walking more feasible as well.

NOTE: if given the gucci - i would wear it proudly!