Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All About the Dress

I have to say I'm totally loving the dress trend. Such an easy way to throw yourself together in the morning! And now that the weather is turning cooler, I can't wait to bust out my tights and leggings to "winterize" my dresses.

Also, the A-line/full dress trend just works for me. It's comfortable, and hides the 8 lbs. I somehow managed to gain this summer after too much booze and too many brats. Totally flattering, even if you're not a skinny mini.

My new fave is a little Marc by Marc Jacobs silk number, in mostly black but with a big, mod-ish print. I'll be wearing this one with my chunky heeled Tory Burch pumps and opaque tights, for full effect. It's available at Saks.com, and - who knows - maybe the Saks store at KatC, if we're lucky.

No comments: