Monday, September 17, 2007

The Perfect Colts Sweater

Indy fashionistas - just so nobody thinks I'm a Colts-hater, following my post about the inappropriateness of Colts jerseys at work - I've unearthed the perfect Colts sweater for you.

J. Crew has a lovely striped cashmere sweater with a grey horseshoe on the front. No, it's not an "officially licensed NFL product" (I'll probably get a cease and desist letter from the NFL just for using the league name without their express, written consent), but it is luxe, subtle and has just the right amount of prepster cool.

I'll be wearing mine with the lovely wool Lexington jacket, also from J. Crew, as soon as we get a game day that's cool enough. I might also even sport it at the office on the next "blue Friday."

I can't promise that our J. Crew outpost has the sweater or the jacket in-stock - the last time I was in there I saw the Lexington jacket, but only in very small sizes. But both are available at jcrew.com.

Once again, go Colts!

No comments: